Peo Sjoblom

Do you get an error with this formula

=WORKDAY(1,5)

if so then ATP cannot be installed correctly, uncheck it and close excel,
try again by checking it. If it is not working, plop in the CD and install
ATP from there again. You can also search for it FUNCRES.xla, you can use the
browse button from toolsadd-ins and select it from there (after finding it
doing a file search)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Stan Brown" wrote:

This is a real head-scratcher in Excel 2003 under Win XP Pro SP2.

My formula is
=MIN(ProfWeeks,MAX(0,NETWORKDAYS(E7,TODAY())))
and it gives #NAME?. I clicked on the little ! icon and chose Show
Calculation Steps; it confirms that NETWORKDAYS is the problem.

Yes, ATP is checked in "Tools - Addins".

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;291058 gives
advice, which I followed, to force a recalculate. That didn't help
either.

Help!

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on, and I want to
be standing on your mother's grave when it hits."