Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Return Corresponding Value Based on Comparing Two Sheets of Da

You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Fred

"PaulQ" wrote in message
That worked perfectly! Thanks, Fred!

Bill, feel free to give your suggestions as well. Again, as a learning
opportunity for me (and others) and for a different perspective. Thanks!
You
guys are great!

"Fred Smith" wrote:

This should do what you want:
=if(isna(vlookup(a1,sheet1!A:B,2,false)),"",vlooku p(a1,sheet1!A:B,2,false))

Regards,
Fred

"PaulQ" wrote in message
Can someone please help me find a formula (or two) for this example. If
you
can show me a couple of ways to do this (so I can learn), I'd greatly
appreciate it! Thanks!

I'm trying to figure out a formula (or two) that will help me
auto-populate
the ? fields within ColumnB of Sheet 2. Also, I want the ? value for
the
"8888" row to return blank, since it does not exist in Sheet 1.

Sheet 1:

ColumnA ColumnB

1234 20
4321 10