Mike Punko

if you need to have the data copied to multiply sheets then you can use the
SUM function. eg =SUM('SheetName'!E21) But if all your going to do it
calculations with it, you can referance it from the main sheet without coping
it.

"Marcia" wrote:

Hi! How do I add the sum of E21 across all but one worksheet? The
worksheet name has been changed to the first day of the week--053005, etc.
E21 contains the hours worked in one week.

I want to calculate totally yearly hours and then do some calculations off
that number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm very familiar with vba in
Access, but I've done minimal in Excel. Thanks.

Marcia