Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pmartglass pmartglass is offline

Default recover damaged excel file

Does Excel open other files ?
If you are not getting an error message - are you getting a blank sheet ?
Is it possible that you are opening the workbook to a different tab ?

"Nora_Italy" wrote:

Thank you Eduardo.

I don't get any error message, the file just doesn't open. Unfortunatately
we backup files only once a month and I created this one just a few days ago.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
what message do you get?, ask your IT department usually they backup all the
files, did you send the file to somebody?

"Nora_Italy" wrote:

I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no
way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion?