Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Exceller Exceller is offline

Default Excel file size increased 3 times after saving!!!!

Hi all,

I have a very strange situation with my Excel workbook. I created Excel
workbook with conditional formulas (no other formulas) which total size is 3
Mb. After I put simple data for calculation and saved the workbook the size
increased to 10Mb! The data itself is just about 70Kb. I use Excel 2002 at
work. I should put this workbook on our company server, but our network is
not very good and people can't open it because of the 10MB.

I have never seen this before!
Can somebody help please?

Thank you in advance!