Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JodySmithPharmD JodySmithPharmD is offline

Default Consolidating Data Between Worksheets with Duplicates Removed

I am interested in tracking lab values that my staff enter into a daily
worksheet. I would like to compile monthly percentages (% low, % in range, %
high) but sometimes it is necessary to have duplicate data on consecutive
worksheets for my staff's workflow. These duplicate values will cause my
percentages (and absolute numbers) to be incorrect if I just sum between the
worksheets. Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you,

Jody