CLR

Hi John............
To answer your first question, Yes, virtually anything can be done with VBA
code. Although, be warned, the security of Excel is meant to keep only the
honest people out.........Pros can still get in if they want to.

For your second question, again, yes, many nifty things can be done with
VBA, however in this case, the AutoFilter function might be a quick way to
see only what you want to............

Post back with more specifics if you need more details..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"John F.M." wrote
in message ...

Is there a way to create access rights for certain people for certain
cells of certain worksheets?

Also, is there a way to query a worksheet to produce a report? For
example, if I produced a sheet that documented whether something was
approved or not, could I query the sheet and produce a report that says
what is approved?

--
John F.M.
John F.M.'s Profile: