Hi
Is VBA ATP ticked in the add-ins too? Maybe that function is part of the VBA
bit.

Andy.

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
This is a real head-scratcher in Excel 2003 under Win XP Pro SP2.

My formula is
=MIN(ProfWeeks,MAX(0,NETWORKDAYS(E7,TODAY())))
and it gives #NAME?. I clicked on the little ! icon and chose Show
Calculation Steps; it confirms that NETWORKDAYS is the problem.

Yes, ATP is checked in "Tools - Addins".

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;291058 gives
advice, which I followed, to force a recalculate. That didn't help
either.

Help!

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on, and I want to
be standing on your mother's grave when it hits."