Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Find and TRansfer from another Tab in same Worksheet

If you have one simply use a macro using FIND. If many, use
datafilterautofilterfilter for you desirecopypaste. Record a macro
while doing and clean it up.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"davie670" wrote in message
Hi, I have a worksheet in which contact information (names/add/postcode
etc)
are stored in a secondary tab. I need to update the information onto the
first (main) tab. Is there a way I can put a postcode into the postcode
column and for it to search the secondary tab, match the postcode there
and
transfer full contact information to the main sheet?

Thanks in advance. David