Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Esty Esty is offline

Default how to copy sheet with charts without link to original data

I have a worksheet with ten charts on it. I need to copy the worksheet with
all its data and related charts to new sheets or files so I have a page for
every day, with different data entered every day. But when I copy the
worksheet with embedded charts and paste it into a new file, the charts pull
their source data from the original worksheet, not the new one.
The source data Value box is written as such, ='03-09-10'!$D$12

any ideas?