Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default How do I adjust Excel cell margins in Office 2007?

Have you experimented with adjusting the column width or row height? Try
dragging to make columns wider or rows higher. Another shortcut is to
double-click at a column boundary (between C and D, for example). That will
adjust the column width to accommodate the largest data entry.

Regards,
Fred

"Bonnie" wrote in message
I work in Excel 2007. I find it very frustrating to not be able to adjust
the internal margins (padding) of cells to avoid the text from
cell-to-cell
all being smashed together.
I do go in and put a forced return before and after the text in a cell to
separate it, but that is annoying to have to do.

MicroSoft? Can't you do something about this?

I found and option to do it through "text box pane" but cannot get there.

HELP HELP HELP

"Heather" wrote:

How do I adjust Excel cell margins in Office 2007? I thought it would be
under format cells, but there only margin settings I can find are for the
entire worksheet. Please help!
Thanks,
--
Heather