Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bonnie Bonnie is offline

Default How do I adjust Excel cell margins in Office 2007?

I work in Excel 2007. I find it very frustrating to not be able to adjust
the internal margins (padding) of cells to avoid the text from cell-to-cell
all being smashed together.
I do go in and put a forced return before and after the text in a cell to
separate it, but that is annoying to have to do.

MicroSoft? Can't you do something about this?

I found and option to do it through "text box pane" but cannot get there.

HELP HELP HELP

"Heather" wrote:

How do I adjust Excel cell margins in Office 2007? I thought it would be
under format cells, but there only margin settings I can find are for the
entire worksheet. Please help!
Thanks,
--
Heather