Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
darkside7out darkside7out is offline

Default Adding pictures, images or objects

I have a spreadsheet that is a customer order form which uses several VLOOKUP
functions to get item number, description and price. I want to add the
ability for my customer to view an image (or picture, or object) that is tied
to a specific item number. I have tried hyperlinks and icons but I cannot
figure out how to link the image to a specific item so that when a customer
is on line 1 of the order and he selects an item but is unsure what it looks
like, he can view the image of that item.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.