Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is anybody experiencing problems within the community answers

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...el.misc/topics
--
David Biddulph

"Dorci" wrote in message
I'm having the same trouble. How would I "access via Google"?

"Yanick" wrote:

On Jan 13, 8:43 am, Eduardo wrote:
Hi everybody,
I wonder if somebody else is experiencing problems, I have been
answering
questions for the three past days and none of them had showed up. On
Friday I
was not able to see any new questions it was like nobody asked any
question
and then on Monday I saw all the questions from that friday

Have the same problem when accessing the groups via Microsoft web
site. If you access the groups via google, you should see all your
post.
.