CyberTaz

Hi-

You can also use ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet. It doesn't remove the combo
box buttons, but it does deactivate them and makes all else static.

HTH |:)

"programmer123" wrote:

I have a pivot table that I'd like to format so that it doesn't look
like a pivot table. I haven't found a way to do this and I'm hoping
someone can help me.

I want to prevent the user from making any changes to the structure of
the pivot table by dragging/dropping fields. Therefore, I want to hide
the drop down arrows that appear next to the field names in the pivot
table. I've tried to look for the right PivotTable property that
controls this but haven't been successful.

I've attached an small Excel file (zipped) that illustrates the pivot
table I have and how I would like it to appear.

|Filename: Pivot Table Example.zip |
|Download: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=548|

programmer123