Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RS RS is offline

Default Referencing Cells in Multiple Worksheets

We have several workbooks with greater than 100 worksheets and need to
reference several cells from each worksheet to either a new
worksheet/workbook to create a new table. The only thing I can think of is
linking, but this just doesn't seem like an efficient way to do this. Is
there a way that doesn't involve using Visual Basic or some type of
programming? I am assuming that programming is the only way that this can be
accomplished. Any input would be much appreciated!