Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Squeeker Squeeker is offline

Default Referrencing to a diff cell

I have one sheet layed out as follows:

0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | etc:
200
201
202
203
etc:

They are cordinates.

My second table is layed out as follows:

0 | 200 | {info} | {info} |

I want to match table one {say} 0 200 to table two 0 200 then pull
information from one of the {info} columns.

I know how to join using &" "&, but I can't figure out if to use an 'IF'
Statement or a LOOKUP or ROW or ADDRESS and how to make it work

I can get it to pull down and use absolute column, but when pull sideways,
it doesn't change correctly because when teh 0's turn to 1's it doesn't pull
them to the next column - if that makes sense.

I do notttt understand Macro's so please, if there is a way to do this in
code, that is what I am looking for.