Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Russell Dawson[_2_] Russell Dawson[_2_] is offline

Default Data change as scrolling

Have you thought about designing the w/s differently?

If you list all months in col a
a1=Jan
a2=Feb
etc

then have the days in b,c,d etc

The way I understand it your sheet will have all the data in cols a & b. It
won't look pretty and by my suggestion you should be able to view the whole
year on a page without scrolling.

There's a template I designed for vacations but this should show you what I
mean.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...076101033.aspx

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"Smiffie72" wrote:

Hi,
Just been told how to use Freeze pane option so my days of the week scroll
down the worksheet. My A column has the months in it. I.E I have January in
A1 and April in A10. B1, B2 etc has the days of the week. How do I get the A1
cell to change to a different month as the row scroll down to it? Thanks