Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default I want to copy/export a range of cells into another program

Try Ctrl-C top copy the cells and Ctrl-V to paste them.

This should work; if it doesn't post back.

Thanks.

"David" wrote:

I need to copy a range of cells, then export or copy them to another program,
they don't have to be functional, i.e. still in Excel format, i just need the
picture of the cells. Does that make any sense? Help me if you can...
--
David