Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wet Nose[_2_] Wet Nose[_2_] is offline

Default Formula to add spaces in csv

I'm changing email programs and am trying to import client data. The old
program will allow me to export this data as csv only. The new program will
import via csv or excel, but here's the problem: In the old program, the
address info is separated by street address, city, state & zip. In the new
program the data is one entry. I've been told I need to put two spaces
between the data (in csv) in order for it to import correctly. Anyone know
how to do this? Manual is not an option as there are 8800 entries. Any help
is appreciated.