Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default bar chart

EXCEL 2007

I have just checked one of my bar charts where they are lined up properly.

Try the following:-

- click in the Vertical Axis to highlight it

- right click and select Format Axis (window of same name should pop up)

- Axis Options should be highlighted on left hand side. In here make sure
that:-

1. Interval between tick marks: is set to 1

2. Interval between labels: try setting to Automatic

3. Axis Type: set this to Automatically select based on data

4. Major tick mark type: set to Outside

5. Minor tick mark type: set to None

6. Axis labels: set to Next to Axis

If the above does not work try playing with the above settings until you get
what you want.

Thanks.

"afdmello" wrote:

I have made a bar chart but the axis descriptors are not aligned with the
bar. What I mean to say is they are not in the middle of the tick marks
How can i align them?

afd

.