Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default could someone write me a VB code? thanks

Morgan, AHA!! In your previous efforts, we've always tried to deal with V17
and X25. But what we really need to be dealing with are the cells that you
enter data in to that cause changes in V17 and X25.

So if you will tell us which cell, or cells, you type data into to cause a
change in V17 and do the same for the cell or cells that you type data into
to cause a change in X25, we can come up with the code you need.

"Morgan" wrote:

hi, i have 2 cells, V17 and X25, these cells get values in them depending on
what is entered into on other cells, no data is directly entered into these
cells. Is it possible to have the values that appear in these cells captured
and put into a list on a sheet called 'graphs'? below is what the 'graphs'
sheet would look like.

A B
2 7
3 6