Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Leon Leon is offline

Default Opening workbook on the same page every time

"Klee" wrote:

Me again,
I tried it again with your second code "Sheets(1).Activate. It worked this
time.

Thanks you so much for your help. I have learned from so many of your
answers in this website.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

In Thisworkbook module

Sub WorkBook_Open()
WorkSheets("TOC").Activate
End Sub

Or if you know the codename/number for the TOC sheet.

Can be found under Microsoft Excel Objects in VBE

Sheet1(TOC) or Sheet2(TOC)

Sub WorkBook_Open()
Sheets(1).Activate
End Sub

BTW............a worksheet is not a "page"............it is a worksheet.

A page is what you print out on your printer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:12:10 -0700, Klee wrote:

I would like my workbook to open to the same page every time it gets opened.
I found the following code in another post he

Sub WorkBook_Open()
WorkSheets("Sheet1").Activate
End Sub

It doesn't work which means that I am doing something wrong. The sheet I
want it to open to is Sheet1 but I have renamed it TOC. I tried to paste it
into THIS WORKBOOK and I tried to paste it into TOC (both in microsoft excel
objects)

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks very much