Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JoeM[_3_] JoeM[_3_] is offline

Default Friday thru Thursday

I guess then I have another problem then, when doing a report off the cell, I
need to do the weekly breakdown, but the week only be Friday thru Thursday
versus Sunday thru Saturday, in a regular excel spreadsheet.

Thanks
Joe

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:12:01 -0800, JoeM wrote:

When I format my pivot table my date colum / row needs to do my weeks
starting on friday through thursday rather than sunday through saturday.

You have now, for the first time, revealed that you are using a pivot table to
look at your data.

When you group by days, you are given an option to select a starting date. I
would suggest starting with a Friday.
--ron
.