bigwheel

"zhj23" wrote:

I have given a range (say a1.a100 which contain IF function in every cell) to
my users. They are to enter value into the cell everyday continuously.

Can anyone help me with VBA codes for me to pick up the last entered value
(say A42, A43 onwards are still empty) on anyday, to be linked to another
workbook?

I used the SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell) feature, it doesn't work. It
always return A100, possibly because A100 contains an IF statement.

Thanks.

Put this in a macro and it should find the next empty cell in Col A
Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select