Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Help using the DAY() function

Think you could fashion it like this, using sumproduct
In O4: =IF(SUMPRODUCT(--(DAY(B3:B30)21))0,N4,0)
Success? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"Don" wrote:
=IF(DAY(B3:B30)21,N4,0) I'm trying to use this formula to check in
column B if a date of the 22nd of the month was entered (manually). If it
was, then the cell (O4 in this instance) would be equal to the contents of
cell N4, which is a numeric value. Otherwise, cell O4 would be equal to zero
(0). The problem I'm having is that the range (B3:B30) is not being checked
- it doesn't work. Furthermore, B4 is the only cell that allows this formula
to work. Can't figure that one out. Do I need to rewrite the formula? Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks!