Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul C Paul C is offline

Default High light data

Conditional Formatting should do the trick. You can set this such that if
the cell value is greater then or equal to 1.4 use red fill. Excel help for
this subject can show you the details. Make sure the base formatting on the
cell is numeric
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

"Jerry R" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that tracks water usage our city. There is a sheet that
draws from another input sheet. The cell already has a formula in it, example
( =if(inputa3="","",inputa3). What I want to do is if the data is 1.4 or
greater to be the color red so it stands out. Is this possible? Have tried
several differant things with no success. THANKS !!