Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Friday thru Thursday

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:01:01 -0800, JoeM wrote:

ssorry about the vagnueness. My field, let's call date recieved. First I need
to pull everything on Friday morning from the previous week of Friday through
Thursday, then I always need to do my previous weeks by Friday through
thursday.

For instance I need to go back to the start of the year and run my reports
for each week but instead of the normal mon thru friday, I need to do Friday
thru Thrusday. Didn't know if it would be worth setting up an Access table
with the dates or can I use a Formula in excel. I'm assuming there's probably
a formula I can run ever Friday morning to get the Last Seven days. That
would take care of everything going forward???

Best Regards,
JoeM

I guess I was not clear enough in my suggestion as to how to clarify your
requirements. Perhaps someone else will be able to. Sorry.
--ron