Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
WhiskyCast WhiskyCast is offline

Default Chart formatting problems (multiple)

Using Excel 2007, and having problems with simple column graphs. The first
half of my data points align properly with the gridlines along the Y axis,
but halfway through, they move consistently to the right of the gridlines for
the rest of the series. What's worse, no matter what column chart style I
select, all I get is a bold vertical line with no shading or 3D appearance
(it will pick up the color from the style I select).

I've posted a .pdf showing what I'm talking about at
www.caskstrengthmedia.com/ExcelHelp.pdf -- hope this may help explain my
problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!