Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier[_2_] Jon Peltier[_2_] is offline

Default when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts

I've described the problem and fix he

Error: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

On 3/1/2010 12:12 AM, Trev wrote:
When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new
fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and
I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding
any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the
cause so I can overcome it?