Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default What function to use

Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:25:01 -0800 from cccc
:

I have a question, I have an assigment to do but I do not know how. Here is
the thing there is going to be 3+ columns. In Each column it will have some
numbers, than from those numbers I need to make a formula that will put that
article in right category. Here is Example (I don't know how to explain
because they did not know how to explain to me

If you don't understand an assignment, ask your professor to clarify
it. Working only from your interpretation, we have less chance than
you of guessing what your professor wants.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...