Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
abc[_2_] abc[_2_] is offline

Default Data Validation List Names

I have Excel 2007 and am attempting to use the data validation tool. I have
created several lists in a separate worksheet and named them (In the name
box). My drop down and options have shown correctly. However, I now need to
make a few changes to the lists. I added a few extra cells with data to one
of the lists and would like these options included in the drop down field on
the main spreadsheet. Can someone tell me how to re-name my 'source' (list
or range of cells) so that the added cells are now being referenced as well
and all options show in the drop down?