Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
not_so_pro not_so_pro is offline

Default Sum multiple vlookup returns across multiple columns

Hi All,

I need to sum the results of all occurences of 'Brand A' across 4 categories; $, QTY, $YA, QTY YA

table would look like this:

A B C D E
Brand $ Qty $YA QtyYA
Brand1 10 2 20 4
Brand2 45 45 10 12
Brand1 20 4 10 4

I need a formula in a cell that sums Brand1 by $ (should=30),
A seperate cell should read by Qty (should=6)

etc, etc,

I was certain that I had done this before with sumproduct, but using the same formula isn't working. Also I seem to remember something about entering the formula with a 'ctrl,shift,enter'

Please help me out.

Generic Feed Parsers Redux
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...sers-redu.aspx