Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

MelbTim wrote:
Hi,

I have a large spreadsheet with a lot of formulas. A lot of cells end
up with the value #N/A. Is there a way to hide that value #N/A (ie so
that it looks like there is nothing in the cells)? I hope I'm not
displaying my ignorance here. I have a feeling it's possible and
probably quite simple.

Thanks

Tim

Some people just replace the N/A with 0 or blank as Dominic describes.
Personally I don't like that since it can be misleading in some cases,
but a lot of people do like it.

My solution is generally to just use conditional formatting so that if
#N/A is displayed in a cell the text is formatted as light grey and
perhaps a smaller font than the rest of the page. I can still see that
the cells are N/A, but they're not so distracting as they are in normal
font.

Good luck....

Bill