Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
djl djl is offline

Default How do I suppress a zero value or #VALUE! for a Pivot calculat

No, it doesn't work - it is still showing #VALUE! for the non relevant records

"Vital_ar" wrote:

Hai,
Try this I didn't try it. Just given like that
=IF(OR(ISERROR(SUM(Budget)-SUM(Actual)),(SUM(Budget)-SUM(Actual)=0)),"",SUM(Budget)-SUM(Actual))
--
Regards

"DJL" wrote:

I have entered the following formula within a new calculated item to
calculate the variance between actual and budget values with the view to
making zero values or error values a blank cell. When I insert the formula
it removes the logic of only displaying the records relevant to the page
setting and I get the same records repeated for each page setting with #VALUE!

Variance
=IF(OR(ISERROR(SUM(Budget)-SUM(Actual)),SUM(Budget)-SUM(Actual)=0),"",SUM(Budget)-SUM(Actual))

Thanks