Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
dbonline dbonline is offline

Default Graph does not copy with the tab

Bernard,

Thanks for the reply. I tried your suggestion and still had the same issue.
Now for the interesting part. I went to a collegues computer, using the
same file, and the copy worked correctly. Any thoughts?
I am thinking it may be an installation issue.

Thanks,

Dean

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

That is not how it should behave. I have just followed your steps and my
chart appears in the copy.
Anyway, try this and see it the result is different: hold down CTRL, click
the tab of the worksheet with chart - you should see a 'piece of paper' icon
with a +; drag to new location and release CTRL. This is now I make
duplicates of sheets. Is the chart there?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"dbonline" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007 and have a graph on the same page as the data. I
want
to copy this tab into the same workbook and then tweak the data. I right
click on the tab, check the copy box, and Ok. The problem I have is that
the
graph does not copy with the tab. I get all the data that was on the tab
copied from, but the graph object did not come with the tab. Why not?
Is there a setting in excel to get the graph object to copy with the tab?

Thanks,

Dean

.