Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dar Dar is offline

Default Looping Macros that change

I have 14 worksheets. Each worksheet has a different email address in A2
The macro assoicated with that worksheet references a particular file that
will be emailed, ie.On worksheet 1 C:\Myfiles\FA2E.snp, but on worksheet2 the
file will be C:\Myfiles\FA3E.snp. etc. I need to loop through each worksheet
and have it run a different macro for each sheet.[ I think] unless someone
knows how to enter all 14 files, separate email addresses and loop through
them from one macro.

It's been a bear finding code that would send an email via Lotus Notes with
a file attached without having to hit the send button, but I found one a
forum. That was the first hurdle, now I need to call 14 different macros or
at least loop through 14 different variables.
Any help out ther?