Stefan

Default How can I use Excel as a simple database for Quoting?

I have a price list written up in excel adn want to tap into it for quick
quoting purposes but do not know how.

1. I want to have a scroll down box for the product type
2. Then the next cell to have a scrol down box for all the items in that
product range.
3. Then when selecting the item the price and other attributes will pop up.

I know how to use V-Look up - but not to filter the items via the first
product type.
I have tried to use validation - lists but my dtabase is on another sheet /
file.
I just need the one or two functions to use

Please help with a finger in the right direction.

Many thanks

Stefan