Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Chart Lines

I am using Excel 2003
I had an old line chart that I was revising with different data and all of
my lines between the line markers disappeared. I tried everything but could
not get the lines back. So I started over and created a new line chart and
again I can not get the lines to show up between the line markers. When I go
into "Format data series" patterns - The lines/color show up as I
designated it, but does not show up on the chart. Can anyone help me ASAP?
I need to complete this chart today and next week I begin my monthly reports
in which I have to complete over 20 different charts.

thank you - aurora