Robert Gillard

Default help with lookup

At the moment each month a new row of data is added to the bottom of a
"RawData" sheet, this sheet holds monthly data from 2003.

A Summary sheet details just the last 13 months of data. At the moment, each
month I have to delete the top month and copy and paste the "new" months
data on the bottom from the Raw Data sheet.

The Summary sheet should show the latest 13 months records, so I would like
the row A13:J13 on the Summary sheet to lookup the last row of the RawData
sheet and to reflect that data. Then I want row A12:J12 to lookup the 2nd
from last row on the Raw Data sheet etc through to A1:J1 which would lookup
the 13th from bottom row on the RawData sheet and reflect it on the Summary
sheet..

I believe I can set a formula that will always select the last 13 rows of
data from the "RawData" sheet, I regret I do not know how to go about this,
can anybody help please.

With thanks

Bob