Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Reverse Vlookup and Arrays

Hi,

Your (shortened) table looks like this so how do we know who is in which
class?

Stu Name Grade P1 Teach P2 Teach etc
mike
joe
wilbur
etc

--
Mike

question.

"Allen" wrote:

Here's what I've got:
A 500 Row X 10 Column worksheet
The first column is student names (header "STUDENT NAME")
The second column is grade (header "GRADE")
The third through 10th columns as teacher names ("P1Teach", "P2Teach", etc)

What I want to do is set up an array in a separate sheet that will return
all of the students for which P1Teach is a certain value (i.e. "MOORE").

Any assistance is helpful.