nico

Default copy data from one sheet to another under conditions

I have a table with three columns: Amount, Date, Description
In a second table certain descriptions are grouped under headers: Monthly,
Weekly

I would now like to set up a third table that has the date as a running
number, and
then the columns Monthly, Weekly, Daily. Under these headings I would like
the amount from the first table to appear in the Monthly column if the date
from table one is the same as the date in the row of table 3, and if the
description in table one is entered under the Monthly column of table 2. If
the description is not in table2 either under weekly or monthly, I want the
amount to enter Table 3 in the Daily column, at the right date. Is that
possible?

Table1
[Amount] [Date] [Description]
1200 1-May Rent