Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Boris Boris is offline

Default 2 axes charts in Excel 2007

Has anyone ever received or know of an update to correct the very problematic
behaviour of Excel 2007 when (trying to) produce charts with 2 independent
axes, each with manually set limits? The program regularly goes off in to a
real huff and becomes unresponsive for absolutely ages... There was an issue
fixed in SP1 (and before that with a restricted hot fix) but this became even
more problematic with SP2. It was accepted as a legitimate bug mid last year
but I have never found an update. I note that this behaviour has been cured
in Excel 2010 beta... so where is the cure for Excel 2007?

Anyone ideas or suggestions most gratefully received...