Patti

Yes, but hilight the column or cells that you want formatted this way.

"Raymond" wrote:

Would I just go to Format Cells, Number Tab, Custom, and type 19 zeros in
there?

"Patti" wrote:

Have you tried using a custom format on the cell with nineteen zeros?

"Raymond" wrote:

I have two one cell that I am using Cell A. I am typing giftcard numbers in
the cells as 6003860012345678. The giftcard = 16 digits. I need it to
default and place 3 zero's at the beginning of each of the giftcard numbers
like "0006003860012345678". The giftcard should equal 19 digits with the 34
zeros out in front. I tried merging them. Is there a way to do this?

Sincerely,

Raymond