Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TomPl TomPl is offline

Default Resizing cells within the same spread sheet

I think it is only possible to change the heighth of of row, not the heighth
of individual cells within the row.

"Manny" wrote:

Hi to all! I'm trying to teach myself how to use excel with a manual and
just plain experimenting with trying to create simple spread sheets for now.
Now this may appear a bit naive but I would like to know if it is possible to
change for example the heighth of a column of cells without changing the size
of the cells immediately to the right or left of the cell. I know that you
can choose the option to unlock a particular range of cells while protecting
the rest of the cells within the sheet but that option appears to only allow
you to change the content of the cell. I've tried all sorts of different
things with no success. Is it impossible? Thanks for any help.

Manny
--
A fledgling at 64