Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Solomon Solomon is offline

Default If data present, then display graph.

Is it possible for one to display graphs based on whether data is present in
particular cells?

For instance, I wish to display the information of cells A1 to A8. A9 is
blank.
I create a graph to reflect the information of cells A1 to A8.
I now fill in information in cell A9.
I now wish to display the information of cells A1 to A9.

Is it possible for me to create a formula for the graph
to automatically represent data from cell A9 when data is present
and automatically exclude it when data is not present?