Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default filtering: sometimes data below blank lines is &isnt available?

Depends on if you had all the data selected when you activated the
AutoFilter, or if you just had a single cell selected (in which case, XL
"helps" and picks the complete set of data up till the first blank line).
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Allison" wrote:

When filtering: some of my sheets have blank lines inserted & i am still able
to filter the data below the blank lines. Sometimes I can not. Why?