Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default I want to build a data entry page that automaticly moves info

You appear to want a Form.

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 66 towards the top of my home page.

This is an EXCEL 2007 file.

Thanks.

"Steve" wrote:

I am building a sign-in sheet that several different users will use to enter
general information (name, city, state, affiliation,etc.) about the guest. I
want the ability to have the data entry person enter all the information on
one page and then just key an enter button whereby the information is
transfered to another document and the screen is cleared allowing for
follow-on entries. can Excel do this? If not, what program can?
Thanks