Mangesh Yadav

Hi Ragdyer (Also to Chip Pearson),

I was going through the link you mentioned, and saw the age calculation
formula. It is not fool-proof. It fails at the following case:

31-Jan-2000 1-Mar-2005 5 1 -2

It shows the days as -2

Mangesh

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
You can use the DATEDIF() function.
Except in XL2k, however, that's an undocumented function.

You can find it fully explained on Chip Pearson's web site at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm
--
HTH,

RD

-

-

"rocket0612"

wrote
in message ...

I have 2 cells, A1 were a date will be input and A2 were a date of birth
will be input. I then have cell A3 were I would like it to show the
someone's age next birthday at date in the cell A1. For example:

A1 = 1 May 2005
A2 = 15 June 1950 (date of birth)
A3 = 55

so on 1 May 2005, the age next birthday of the individual is 55.

all help appreciated, thanks

--
rocket0612
rocket0612's Profile: