Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Set up different views of worksheet?

In xl2003 menus, you could use View|Custom views.

I'd create a "normal" view--all the columns visible so that it's easy to get to.

But then you could hide the columns you want, save each different combination as
a different custom view and just change views when you want.

Sue wrote:

Isn't there a way I can create different views of data on a worksheet? I
know you can hide and delete columns from being displayed, but I'd like to be
able to save those criteria, such that when I open a worksheet, I can choose
which set of data I see.
--
Sue
Madison, Wisconsin